Archinect
anchor

A Good Song I Haven't Heard In Awhile

vado retro
haveanotherHIT
Oct 30, 06 7:05 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

I was at the grocery store tonight and heard that song by Walter Egan "Magnet and Steel" with the then hot Stevie Nicks on background vocals. Such a great grocery shopping song. too bad everyone else in the freakin store was on a cell phone. maybe they were calling people to talk about the cool song! or maybe they are just losers who cant even go to the freakin grocery store without calling somebody to tell them that they are at the grocery store.

Dec 12, 06 11:03 pm  · 
 · 
they're coming to take me away

. haha.

Dec 12, 06 11:18 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Vado, grocery stores and cell phones go hand-in-hand - at least that's what I've been told :) Maybe we should recommend folks to get a cell phone chip surgically implanted into their brain - then they won't need that silly little microphone device :) Even better, maybe we can recommend an implant to telepathically send communication from one mind to another by extrasensory means. That way we can send messages to our loved ones, e.g. "dear, please pick up a gallon of milk" – "ok honey, I am transmitting you message"; "ok, got it, I'll pick up the milk!"

Dec 12, 06 11:40 pm  · 
 · 

is there a ring tone for 'lost in the supermarket'?

I came in here for that special offer
A guaranteed personality

Dec 12, 06 11:45 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

so my fiance was watching elf while i was working, and overheard the will ferrell/zooey deschanel rendition of "baby, it's cold outside"

so i had to bust out a little portishead's sour times.

dummy is the shit

Dec 12, 06 11:50 pm  · 
 · 
fulcrum

Everybody wants you - Billy Squier

Dec 13, 06 12:04 am  · 
 · 
this_guy

Queen of the highway- the doors
my melody- rakim
set it off- big daddy kane

Dec 13, 06 12:18 am  · 
 · 
Katze

You beccha…

"lost in the supermarket"

Dec 13, 06 12:20 am  · 
 · 
wilsonjd

how about freur, doot doot. reminds me of those wacky jr. high dances where the dj would play freur, then bust out stairway to heaven.

i also third the motion on lost in the supermarket . .. . "wasn't born so much as i fell out".

Dec 13, 06 12:59 am  · 
 · 
broccolijet

the hardest walk - jesus & mary chain
sun and the rainfall - depeche mode

had 'psychocandy' and 'a broken frame' on cassette way back when and finally thought it was time to bring a few old faves into the present.

(singing) "i looove technology"

Dec 13, 06 1:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: