Archinect
anchor

superstudio movie

French

Since they have become so popular now, with all the books published about them or the radical architecture trend from the 60's (life without objects, exit utopia, superarchitecture...) I was wandering if there is anything planned about editing their movie (which I believe is called "supersurface") in DVD format. Anybody has infos about that? Is it already available in some kind of format (VHS, super 8, illegally distributed on the web)?

Jul 27, 05 1:00 pm
French

At least I'm sure somebody here has seen it. Hasn't anybody seen it? Just to know if I should try to get it or if it's not worth...

Jul 28, 05 11:02 am  · 
 · 
big dead elephant

I havent seen it, sounds phat thou, :) if you find it I know a professor who would go gaga.

Jul 28, 05 11:05 am  · 
 · 
big dead elephant

come to think of it I can as him next time I see him, he probly has it,

Jul 28, 05 11:06 am  · 
 · 
French

That would be great if you have a chance, and if you can, ask him if he knows how I can get it...
Thanks for the answer BDE

Jul 28, 05 11:08 am  · 
 · 
French

Been a while, but I wander if bde or anybody else has any more infos?
Please? Pretty please?

Oct 6, 05 11:37 am  · 
 · 
rajish

I've seen it. it's fantastic!

Oct 6, 05 11:43 am  · 
 · 
rajish

and you spell it wonder

Oct 6, 05 11:46 am  · 
 · 
futureboy

i know they've shown several of superstudio's movies up at columbia and maybe even at the storefront,. i think i saw some of their stuff at a exhibition in LA a while ago (5 years or so)..i like the storyboards they did for them. i don't know if there are plans to make a dvd of the movies, but i'm sure that avery library at columbia has the movies for viewing.

Oct 6, 05 12:04 pm  · 
 · 
rajish

that's where i've seen them, maybe you should wander over and check it out!

Oct 6, 05 12:08 pm  · 
 · 
French

Too bad I'm so far from columbia library, I could use it for speelcheck too. But thanks for the info. I'll try to search emule again.

Oct 6, 05 12:16 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

(for a minute I thought the title of this thread was 'superstud movie' - shows where my mind is...)

Oct 6, 05 3:57 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

(for a minute I thought the title of this thread was 'superstud movie' - shows where my mind is...)

Oct 6, 05 3:58 pm  · 
 · 
johndevlin

whoops: sorry- that wasn't intentional

Oct 6, 05 4:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: