Archinect
anchor

Urgently looking for London sharers

henrik

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm urgently looking for a cheapish live/work type space that's got a room going in the London area or other people who I could hook up with. Found a nice place in Islington (by the look of it) but need other people to share with. If you know somewhere or someone nice please email me.
I'm checking the ususal websites of course, but interested in sharing archs or similar creatives.

thanks,

h

Jun 18, 05 4:04 pm
spiderdad

heyhey henrik...

i might already have a roommate, but she still hasnt confirmed yet--- in case she says no, the following available....

(now or sept)

Large room to let … Zone 2 … £65/week

- located at the trendy/yuppy area of Crouch End…

- 5 min bus ride from Finsbury park tube station (Victoria + Piccadilly Lines)
- 5 min walk from Harringay train station (overground trains)

- lots of shopping, restaurants, pubs / bars, yuppy cafés, etc nearby…

- its 65/week + bills...
sharing with a laid back architecture student (diploma)…
(landlady only allows grad students...)

- the bedroom’s quite big... with a large desk, clothes cupboard, bed, etc... the flat has a separate kitchen, bathroom and a large living room with a great view of central london…

- the flat’s fully furnished: tv, microwave, other kitchen goodies and a very good collection of arch books...also offers free wi-fi internet access (from our neighbour’s connection...)

Jun 18, 05 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
SIDA

Hello,
this friend of mine has a room for rent urgently...
His name is Takang, an architect works in Zaha Hadid, and has to go to China for work in a few weeks, his room is going to be availeble from July...

The place is in Angel, zone 1, a very trendy area with pubs, clubs, and restaurants. It has plenty of bus and tube line running, which you can almost transport to everywhere in London easily.

To contact with him by emial - [email protected]

Jun 18, 05 9:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: