Archinect
anchor

How can I find a job in Europe or in Amsterdam?

maho

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a graduate student from the University of Hong Kong and I have a question and wish you can answer me if you know how to find a job in Amsterdam or Europe if I am not an EU citizen.

I study Sociology and Media in HK, last semester, I exchanged to University of Amsterdam and fell in love with the city. Later, I traveled Europe by using Courchsurfing and I love living in Europe.

Actually, for many of my classmates, they are all looking for jobs in HK and of course I know that's much easier to find a job at home city than the other places. But still, I would like to try to work somewhere outside because I know I am an adventurous ad outgoing person who would like to see more about the WORLD.

I can speak fluent English and Cantonese . As I was orginally born in mainland China and lived there for 11 years, I can speak also Mandarin. For my work experience, I worked as reporter, management trainee , tutor and sales before graduation. Now, I am looking for jobs related to Media, Public relation, marketing and human resources.

I know many of the people in this forum are architectoral people, but If you know the ways about seeking international jobs, I wish you can give me some advices and opionions.

Thankyou very much for reading this message.

Maho

Sep 8, 11 5:05 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: