Archinect
anchor

Pursue Architecture with BA Environmental Science

lit27

Hello,

I want to be an architect, and soon I will be graduating from UC from Environmental Studies major and minor in Architecture Art History. I k now it will be a long way since I have to enroll to MArch, 3 year program for Fall 2024.

The best experience I will have definitely to get an internship in architecture firm which will expose me to architecture world, and preparing and updating my portfolio. So far I am taking some architecture technical drawing class and has been to 2 different summer architecture camps at CalPoly SLO and NUS-Singapore.

I also has been applying to all possible opening for architecture internship, so far has no lead. Please advise if anyone has been pursing architecture from non architecture undergraduate degree or if you can give me another information. Other thing I am planning after I graduate in June 2023 is looking for architecture studio class in community college or other university. 

Thank you very much for your feedback, and if anyone would like to help me on reviewing my portfolio, it much appreciated. Thank you.

Apr 28, 23 4:12 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: