Supporting wall or likely rsj point?


Looking to take out a few walls can anyone point out where the supporting walls or joists are likely to be? its a new build

Jan 28, 23 12:10 pm
Non Sequitur

what did your structural consultant say?

Jan 28, 23 1:32 pm  · 
1  · 
Le Courvoisier

Metric? Tear it all down. Real buildings use imperial.

Jan 29, 23 11:16 am  · 
3  · 
Wood Guy

This section does not show enough detail to know which walls are load-bearing. It looks like a pretty simple structure, though, so hopefully if you are a design professional you are working with a structural engineer.

Jan 29, 23 11:53 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: