Archinect
anchor

Merry Holidays!

Turbo123

I hope turbo123 provided a little silly laughter before to holidays:) 

Just a reminder that we shouldn’t take things, or ourselves too seriously.  We are not our opinions. we are not extensions of sleazy politicians. we are not our fleeting thoughts or our stubborn convictions. we are not our paychecks, failures, or successes.  We are just a pretty cool sentient species living on a small blue planet in an infinite and expanding universe.  As Carl Sagan said “we are a way for the universe to know itself”

The greatest skill in design is learning how to switch scale now and then to gain different  perspectives.  It’s like we get stuck in the middle too much.  I think applying this skill to life is important now and then.  Zoom in from the global conflicts and turbulence, focus on the details, what matters at the core of this life, family, friends, community, loved ones.  Zoom out from the daily grind, current events, and whatever immediate struggles you have, focusing on the bigger picture, the cosmic picture, and the finite slice of time and space that we occupy.  The only rational response to such an absolute absurdity is to Eat drink and be merry!   Happy holidays to all!  

Dec 21, 22 11:44 am
Non Sequitur

"People who live in bamboo houses should not grow pandas"

- Jesus

Dec 21, 22 11:47 am  · 
2  · 

Is this your way of saying that you're taking your stubborn convictions and going home?  

Dec 21, 22 11:48 am  · 
 · 
Turbo123

Turbo is leaving his cad dungeon and taking a 2 week vacation….limited internets so happy holidays!

Dec 21, 22 11:51 am  · 
1  · 

I hope you find a wig that makes you less ugly.

Dec 21, 22 12:03 pm  · 
1  · 
Archinect

Happy holidays Turbo, thanks for laughs

Dec 21, 22 1:55 pm  · 
1  · 

That image both disturbs and entices me.

Dec 21, 22 2:00 pm  · 
2  · 
tduds

Dude looks like Gene got a holiday makeover

Wet Hot American Summer: Official Clip - Where's the Phone? - Trailers &  Videos - Rotten Tomatoes

Dec 21, 22 2:06 pm  · 
 · 

Turbo knows the best of Archinect really well. Happy holidays Turbo...

Dec 21, 22 2:14 pm  · 
1  · 

How so? He's a bit entertaining but sub par at trolling. Not that he was trolling towards the end, hence his posts being deleted.

Dec 21, 22 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Now that's a medium build!

Dec 21, 22 10:16 pm  · 
 · 
Kinsbergen's comment has been hidden
Kinsbergen

@Chad you are pathetic. Shut up and get underneath your Christmas tree.

Dec 22, 22 9:40 am  · 
 · 
Chad Miller's comment has been hidden

Says the wannabe troll who couldn't take being called out. Try harder Non-ASD.

Dec 22, 22 10:06 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Meh Christmas 

Dec 23, 22 9:01 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I’d still sit on his lap.

Dec 24, 22 7:54 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Dec 24, 22 10:17 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: