Archinect
anchor

California Architects - ZNCD continuing education!

drums please, Fab?

Zero Net Carbon Design continuing education 5 hours required starting January 2023 r u ready?

Another Step Forward Toward Climate Resiliency

Sep 6, 22 2:45 pm
atelier nobody

I love how we're required to comply for our 2023 renewal, but the Board won't be publishing the regulations until July 2024...I guess those of us who have to renew in January will just have to wing it and hope whatever CEUs we have will actually qualify.

Sep 6, 22 3:25 pm  · 
1  · 
SneakyPete

This one time I was going to do the wrong thing but didn't because of CEUs. 

Sep 6, 22 3:59 pm  · 
 · 
proto

hadn’t seen this reqt yet…not surprised, but i assume it will be served by a selection of paid offerings for CEUs

Sep 7, 22 11:23 am  · 
 · 
natematt

This seems easier to cover by manufacturers than accessibility but you're probably right...

Sep 7, 22 11:47 am  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

AIA sponsored AB 1010 that Newsom signed so ... big surprise AIA has the CEUs all lined up:

https://aiacalifornia.org/climate-action-webinars/

They are free for 2023 but after that what do you think?

Sep 7, 22 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Thanks for posting this, drums.  Good to have a heads-up.

Sep 7, 22 3:32 pm  · 
 · 

One of WEF agendas. Governor Newsom is a member and that't why he is pushing it. I wonder if you have to by an AIA member to use their courses. I have not seen these training offered any place else!

Oct 6, 22 7:51 pm  · 
brownbuilt

Next they will outlaw gas appliances!

Dec 23, 22 2:09 pm  · 
1  · 
citizen

CEUs by 2030 will test us on the latest renewable energy sources.

Best Rubbing Sticks To Fire GIFs | Gfycat

Dec 23, 22 2:29 pm  · 
1  · 
natematt

I mean yeah, that is the next thing.

Dec 24, 22 3:19 am  · 
 · 
____

Free courses: Ron Blank, Green CE, Continuing Education Architecture + Construction. You have to get some from each, but they are free.

ADA and Net Zero

Feb 13, 23 2:25 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: