Archinect
anchor

How is the architecture job market in europe?

Megaicecream

I have 3 years of work experience in my country and recently finished my Master's program and started looking for a job as an architect in Europe.

I didn't expect it to be so hard because I sent my resume and portfolio throughout Europe for over a month and only received two rejection letters out of 20+ firms The rest were like going into a black hole.

So, I’m wondering is it because my portfolio looks so bad? Or just these firms are not looking for new staff at all?

Should I wait for even more time? Because according to my experience before there should be a reply within 2 weeks?

Here’s the link to my portfolio, would you please check a bit and tell me some advice because I’m really confuse now:https://issuu.com/nan.yin/docs...

Jul 9, 22 12:57 pm
justavisual

Do you have a visa to work in Europe? If not you wont be getting answers. Also you're now caught in a catch 22, you have no european work experience and you've graduated already. Offices would probably take you as an intern, but thats not allowed by law. Have you tried applying to places working on Chinese projects? That might be a good way in...

Jul 11, 22 3:34 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: