Archinect
anchor

What´s next

antoninus

Hello people,

I am currently finishing my master's degree in architecture in Madrid. Here in Spain it is necessary to officially be an architect (and to be able to sign as an architect in projects). What happens is that I don't know what to do when I finish studying. On the one hand, in a certain way I want to continue studying, but most of the masters I find around the world are practically the same (architecture or urban planning), and having already studied a master I would like to find something a little different or more specialized in a certain subject... I'm sure all of them may have new things to learn, but I really don't know. I'm not sure if I should try to find an internship at some big studio and start gaining experience that way. I would like to know if there is anyone of you who is having doubts regarding this and what options they have found or that you may be considering. Thank you very much to all!!!

Feb 2, 22 10:10 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: