Archinect
anchor

Structural Engineer Recs, Residential

kjpn

Does anyone working in luxury residential homes know of a great structural engineer that would be open to working (full services, drawing and detailing) across state lines? (this specific case is in OH). I have been through two already that are within the region of the project and both have been really disappointing in terms of their thoroughness and accuracy. I have also interviewed many more within a 2 hour radius which didn't pan out because their lack of experience and sophistication. I am coming from experience in larger corporate firms where the engineers seem much more competent and thorough in their documentation in general.

As a new solo practitioner I am really appreciating as of late the value of great consultants and how hard they are to find. Thankful for any rec's you folks might have.

Nov 9, 21 11:01 am

Something smells off about this ask.  I apologize for the snarkyness of my comment but we get a lot of people asking questions that aren't legit and are looking for free consultations.  

Are you an architect?  

Nov 9, 21 11:10 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: