Archinect
anchor

Mixed used commercial building

Raiden

Hello, can anyone help me about the mixed used building? Does it need a setbacks or just a firewall? For example about 500sqm building lot with 5 storey. 

Sep 25, 21 12:38 am

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, it is very case by case. Review your local laws, code, and design standards.

Sep 25, 21 1:42 am  · 
1  · 
midlander

what kind of mixed use building is 5 stories and only 500sqm? is this a school project?

Sep 25, 21 1:48 am  · 
1  · 
Raiden

​hi I have a question to this 500sqm lotblocated along the 12m wide street (rrow) oriented on the south side with 1.8m sidewalks. The lot size is 10m wide frontage that faces south. The lot slopes at 2% toward the street on the west side is 50m wide with a 5m minor road. Consider the setbacks. What should it look like? Im really confused can anyone help me about this?
Sep 25, 21 2:37 am  · 
midlander

this depends entirely on the local zoning and building codes and specific site arrangement. no one can answer this based on the information given. if this is a school project you really need to ask the professor to tell you where to find this information. if this is a real project you aren't experienced enough to do it without help.

Sep 25, 21 8:21 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

hire someone competent. 

Sep 25, 21 7:46 am  · 
 · 
midlander

or even incompetent, they'd still get further than this

Sep 25, 21 8:27 am  · 
1  · 
JAK-90825
Hire. An. Architect.
Sep 25, 21 12:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: