Archinect
anchor

Questions about a job opening requirements for applying

atnite1

This job opening has these requirements for applying that I don't quite understand: Please submit in pdf form a CV and A4 samples of work (up to 10 sides, maximum 5Mb), with a covering letter.

Do 10 sides mean 5 A4 pages? Should the covering letter be included in the portfolio or are the CV, the portfolio, and the covering letter in different pdfs?

Since it doesn't specify if the portfolio should be in landscape or portrait, does it mean that I can do either?

Should I make the portfolio into a type of book format?

Aug 6, 21 4:52 pm
Non Sequitur

Work sample part not to exceed ten A4 pages and your total submission not to exceed and 5mb.  This includes your CV, Cover letter, and work sample sheets.  Typically you'd want to split CV, work samples, and cover letter as separate pdfs but binding it all as one is fine too.

As for folio design, that's your job to figure out.  Make it creative, make it smart, make it legible.

Aug 6, 21 5:21 pm  · 
2  · 
randomised

it’s a CV, a cover letter and a 10page portfolio they want, with a total of 5MB. Just do that and it should be fine...

Aug 7, 21 4:57 pm  · 
3  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: