Archinect
anchor

Best Landscape Architecture Masters Internationally

GinandArchitecTonic

Hi All who work within Landscape Architecture,

Could you tell me which are a the most respected programs for this discipline internationally in your working opinion?

I am based in Europe, and don't have the economic backing to pursue an entire MA in the States....

I did my undergrad at UCL ( 1:1 in a different discipline) and don't really want to go back there. I'm considering doing Landschaftsarchitektur at the TU Berlin, and doing a semester abroad at another well regarded university, for example in the States (Harvard would be awesome).

In the end I'd like to be professionally licensed, and also be able to work for the large players in their landscape department such as Snohetta or so... 

I'm also considering the Strelka program before I start the MSc or MA next year....any advise?

I want to be in an environment where my discipline is as respected as "building architrecture" which I understand is not always the case.

Thank you for you help,

Jun 21, 21 9:50 am
justavisual

TU Delft

Jun 22, 21 7:34 am  · 
1  · 
GinandArchitecTonic

Thanks!

Sep 7, 21 11:15 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: