NOC code for BIM specialist?


Does anyone know which NOC code for Canadian Immigration should be chosen for people with B.Arch degree but having job experience in BIM? 

Would be grateful if anyone could enlighten! 

May 2, 21 10:37 am
Non Sequitur

You're looking at an architectural or drafting technologist.  Skill Level B

Very if your B.arch qualifies for Canadian accreditation with the CACB.

May 2, 21 11:39 am  · 
1  · 

Thanks! It should be 2253 then! I also have a masters in Civil Engineering but the requirements in skill A are so high! Thanks for the info!

May 2, 21 8:11 pm  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: