Archinect
anchor

How to make a poppin portfolio after an internship ?

hels_bells_

Hello :)

So I am wrapping up an internship of about 9 months. I have been on several projects, kind of tossed around when needed (which has been great for exposure) BUT the work I'll be leaving the internship with seems incomplete to add to a portfolio. 

I'm pretty sure the standard everywhere is to not put work that isn't yours into your portfolio, but for example : If i worked on a competition project in which i produced all the diagrams for, how would I include that work into my portfolio ? Do i just add the diagrams i made, or do I add some context for the project ?

I'm planning on applying to other internships but I'm not sure how to display the work I've done in such a way that will show my capabilities. I have gained a lot of experience but Im just worried that that won't be understood with what I have.

Any advice and help would be great !

Apr 28, 21 12:49 pm
Non Sequitur

Display the work and be very clear about what contributions are yours.

Was this a paid internship or slavery?

Apr 28, 21 12:57 pm  · 
 · 

POP. UP. BOOK.

Apr 28, 21 1:17 pm  · 
5  · 
Non Sequitur

can also wrap it around some champagne and spray the interview panel as you walk into the room.

Apr 28, 21 1:25 pm  · 
 · 

There is good advice in supplying architects with alcohol, but I would not consider spraying them F1 style.

Apr 28, 21 1:41 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: