Archinect
anchor

Architect profession in UAE/Dubai

elisamigliorini

Hello all, 

I'd like to understand how the architect profession works in UAE/Dubai,

is there a charter where you have to be registered?

Code of conduct for architects?

Could you suggest me the primary sources where I can find the above information?

Thank you very much all

EM

Aug 21, 20 12:39 pm
KingGizzard

Hey, I am currently practicing in Dubai. No need for any registration as far as i know unless you would like to open your practice. Code of conduct for architects ? what do you mean ? As for primary sources, i'd look through linkedin, narrow down your search in terms of what type of firm you'd like to work at (Large and international firms such as Aecom, woods bagot, rmjm? or medium to small local firms such as x-architects, pragma, or anarchitect ?)

Aug 21, 20 1:07 pm  · 
 · 
jazeeljazim

What're the procedures for opening my own firm in Dubai? Where should I register? And requirement? Please guide me.

Mar 6, 21 5:32 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

hurray for terrible human rights, corruption, and backwards culture!

Aug 21, 20 2:42 pm  · 
2  · 
amoubaghi

Oh yeah? Having backwards culture (which is not true btw) is still better than not having it at all (which is the case for people like yourself)!

Jun 24, 23 3:32 am  · 
1  ·  3
Non Sequitur

^idiot.

Jun 24, 23 7:52 am  · 
2  ·  1
Kinsbergen's comment has been hidden
Kinsbergen

NonSequitur, fix your autism.

Jun 24, 23 12:40 pm  · 
Jay1122

Dubai? A place where lambo/ferrari are common cars. How is the pay for architect? I want to be paid in gold bars.

Aug 21, 20 2:56 pm  · 
 · 
amaria

I have been looking for a job in Dubai from the past 9 months with no luck so far. So, forget about gold bars, its very difficult to get a job.

Aug 23, 20 9:31 am  · 
 · 
randomised

No it’s not, maybe post a link to your portfolio...

Aug 23, 20 1:23 pm  · 
 · 

There is no work in the region, apparently, most work has shifted to Saudi 

Apr 29, 22 12:04 pm  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: