Archinect
anchor

Advice on material and kinetic structure technology, parametric architecture

Hi, 

I'm a masters student. Is there anyone specialized on above mentioned fields? If so can I borrow 20 minutes of your time to get advice on a design project I'm working on. Thank you!

Jul 5, 20 2:04 am
JawkneeMusic

i'm not, but look into theme park ride design & the railroad industry

Jul 5, 20 5:20 am  · 
 · 
JawkneeMusic

what you'd need for material technology, if that's the line of material production: boundary elements in quantum mechanics/(or) quantum chem, synthesis, chemical engineering, materials science (basically a chem masters & physics undergrad)

· 
JawkneeMusic

coud be streamlined to 1st mentioned + stochastic mechanics

· 

Thank you for the response. I will look into these keywords and contact someone in the fields you suggested. Thanks again!

Jul 5, 20 10:48 pm  · 
 · 

Be careful following JawkeenMusic's advice.  He / she may be correct, however this person has been known to lie about his / her knowledge and experience.   

I'd hate to see you go down a rabbit hole and waste your time.  

Jul 6, 20 11:01 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

known? it's pretty obvious JK does not know shit about shit.

· 

I'm trying to be civil. I counted on you NS to step in an be blunt AF to reinforce my point. :)

1  · 
Non Sequitur

Not all heros wear capes... I wear 2 capes to compensate.

· 

I also thought you wore a hockey helmet.

· 
Non Sequitur

that is correct. No visor tho.

· 

Haha, honestly I was confused by that reply. Anyways thank you for taking your time Jawkeenmusic. I managed to contact a professor from MIT and he gave me some useful sources for my research. I will link them down here if anyone is interested.

· 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: