Archinect
anchor

I haz a happy!

atelier nobody

One of the "kids" in my office, who I previously had some concerns about giving me push-back on some stuff, just showed me some of her own mark-ups on another person's work where she caught much of the same stuff I used to catch on her work.

This makes me very happy!

Jun 17, 20 5:47 pm
citizen

Awww.  They grow up so fast  ;O]  What a great feeling to see that training bear fruit.

Jun 17, 20 6:24 pm  · 
 · 

That's great! If you haven't already, make sure she knows she did well. Also, make sure the leadership and/or her supervisors know she did well too. It means a lot when someone receives praise, and also when the people handing out raises and bonuses know about that praise.

Jun 17, 20 6:30 pm  · 
4  · 
archinine
Love that feeling. ++ everyday. Make efforts to keep her around and pay her accordingly. The worst is when you’ve got a great staffer well groomed and they up and leave to a rival firm. Almost always because the pay/appreciation wasn’t keeping up. Sometimes it’s hard for management to really recognize someone as being anything more than their entry level / earliest status even when they’ve shown exceptional growth.
Jun 17, 20 7:41 pm  · 
2  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: