Archinect
anchor

ARE scheduling frustrations

ivanmillya

I don't know about you guys, but Utah's ARE schedule is booked through to the end of the year. What the hell NCARB. I just want to get my license already.

Jun 8, 20 2:48 pm
Bench

I'm in the same boat. Had two cancelled in May and when I tried to do the re-book within 15 minutes of being notified, the only options were four months out. The backlog is going to get very heavy unfortunately ...

Jun 8, 20 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
ivanmillya

I'm hoping that if COVID-19 blows over in August or so that NCARB will allow people to reschedule exams that they previously scheduled for months and months away.

Jun 9, 20 2:24 pm  · 
 · 
joseffischer

all of that stuff is 3rd party though... at least in GA, when I took the tests, their were nurses and highschool students and all kinds of people taking tests in the same room on basic computers...  It would be trivial to spin up more computers or even an extra testing center on a short-term lease to meet demand.  

Jun 8, 20 3:16 pm  · 
1  · 
Bench

Thanks, that doesnt really have anything to do with the fact that seats aren't available for anyone in any testing capacity.

Jun 8, 20 9:10 pm  · 
 · 
ivanmillya

Joseffischer, you're right. With the amount of money NCARB sucks out of its members you'd think they could easily open their own testing centers, at least temporarily.

Jun 9, 20 4:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: