Archinect
anchor

working24/7

sokofreta

Hey people!

I'm doing my thesis and my research over a year and this June i will submit them. Its really crucial time now for me and I have difficulties concentrating. I used to work in group projects the last years but now i have no team. I came here as i was looking for a forum for students in the same position as me. Does someone want to work together ? Like we will work at the same time sharing our thoughts but each one on their project! I just really miss the feeling of having someone who face the same architecture-crazineees in student level lol 
thank you ,have a nice day!

Apr 22, 20 6:16 pm

sokofreta I love this idea! I'm not a student but if other people will join I can try, as a moderator, to keep the thread clean of nonsense. You guys need a place to have peer feedback and encouragement, this seems like a great way to do it!

Apr 23, 20 9:29 am  · 
 · 
sokofreta

Thank you, that is really kind of you. Unfortunately , I don't see people want to join. I will wait thought if someone new comments!

Apr 25, 20 4:54 am  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

I know enough about the Coriolis effect to give swirlies.

Apr 23, 20 12:23 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: