Archinect
anchor

UK - Multi-family residential - planning stage

dominic9

Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone's advice in regards to a new project of a multi-residential as I've got an opportunity to work on it individually on the planning stage. 

Currently, I am working full time and I am finishing my part 3 course. Due to the size of my practice, I've already learnt a lot in regards to project coordination & contract administration etc, however, in the practice we work mostly on small domestic projects.
I had a previous experience in working on multi-residential projects, but not in the UK.

What should I consider during preparation material for a planning submission of this type of building to get a planning approval in the UK? 

What should be the form of appointment to work as a design consultant, as I am not a qualified architect yet, so I can not base on the RIBA forms of appointments?

What fee should I charge?
Would an hourly rate be a good choice for this type of job?

I know it may sound amateur but this is my first project, so thank you for understanding.

I would be very grateful for all ideas!

Apr 15, 20 8:03 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: