Archinect
Witty Banter

If I remember correctly the first edition has quite a few mistakes throughout it.  I believe there is an addendum online that has all of the corrections.  That being said this should be one of multiple resources you use to study so I don't think the errors are significant enough to be the difference between a pass and a fail.  I'd probably save the $$ and get the cheaper version.  Just check the errors/omissions to ensure you aren't study incorrect information.  This guide is extremely broad.  It's useful but I don't think it's comprehensive enough to be a standalone resource.  I liked using this as a broad overview and then digging into more detail with the AHPP.

Apr 13, 20 9:33 am  · 
 · 
thatsthat

If you can swing the price tag, I highly recommend Black Spectacles.  I used them for 4.0, and as a visual learner, it definitely helped me to remember what I had read.  If you go on the website, they have a video preview so you can get a sense of what it is.  The content isn't enough on its own; you definitely still need a study guide like what you asked about in your OP, but it helps to explain and reinforce what you're learning.  Also, recommend ARECoach forum.  It is a good place to ask questions about your study material if you don't have a colleague in your office who can/will help you, or just complain about the ARE in general when you get sick of studying.  They have some lists of all of the various resources people have used to pass.  Some resources are free online; others you may have to buy.     

Apr 13, 20 9:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: