Archinect
anchor

High Schooler architecture internship opportunity

Joyce H

Hello everyone! 

I am a high schooler who wants to get into the architecture field. I am sure there are students out there who want to build on internship experiences in their college portfolio just like me. I want to form a team of high school students with similar interest and together I am sure that we can come up with some projects great! Please leave a comment/thought or reach out if you are interested! Thank you all for taking your time.

Mar 29, 20 1:18 am
amyshin

hi, 

Im in similar situation as you. In which platform are you referring to when you wanted to form a team of high schoolers. How are you going to do that. I just simply want a bit more information on how that's going to work because I am interested. 

Apr 17, 20 7:33 am  · 
 · 
monosierra

The City of Chicago has an ACE mentorship program that places high school students in architectural firms for work experience.

https://acementor.org/index.php/affiliates/illinois/chicago/about-us/

Apr 17, 20 8:57 am  · 
 · 
Almosthip

Don't work for free.  Even a high-school student should be compensated for time and effort.

Apr 17, 20 11:14 am  · 
 · 
Chidalu12

I live in the state of Massachusetts but the problem is I am having a hard time finding internships in my state let alone the fact that I am still a sophomore if any of yall know a place that has internships near me please let me know.

May 20, 21 10:30 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: