Archinect
anchor

How to make a psychosocial supportive space?

joseph99

Is it possible to realize psychosocial elements which effect users feeling in built environment for a designer to use them in order to develop a better space in ahead project? Is there any study about? any cases?

Feb 23, 20 8:40 am

A fully-stocked bar helps.

Feb 23, 20 10:04 am  · 
 · 
mightyaa

Hire attractive people.  Seriously, there was I study for neuroscience I read once; you might try to find it.  They tried different configurations, different activities, sound, etc.  Where people tended to congregate was where they told the models they hired to be part of the study group to hang out.

Feb 24, 20 10:41 am  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

"Is it possible to realize psychosocial elements which effect users feeling in built environment for a designer to use them in order to develop a better space in ahead project? . . . "

translating from arch-babble to real words . .

"Are there methods to design a space to positively effect the feelings and actions of it's inhabitants."

". . . . Is there any study about? any cases?"

translating  . . . 

"I have a research assignment and don't want to do research so please do it for me. "

Feb 24, 20 11:11 am  · 
 · 
Volunteer

No, a blank gray concrete room with only a dentist chair and Dr. Mengle behind it will always give off warm vibes. 

Feb 24, 20 12:47 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

Hmmm, that description makes me feel a warm and fuzzy. Also a bit tingly. Is that normal?

Feb 24, 20 2:37 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Lebbeus Woods was the ultimate practitioner of "romantic architecture."

Feb 24, 20 8:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: