Archinect
anchor

HELP

carol1030
How do you do motif? I’m lost. Need help please.

Feb 11, 20 3:16 pm
drums please, Fab?

just design something you like then figure out what it is later

Feb 11, 20 3:20 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

You're in school to learn.  You won't learn by being lazy and asking questions online.  Get outta here and try to design something.  Then when that's done, do it another 20 times.  Repeat again for a few hours. Then, if it's still hard after several revisions, then go ask your professor and fellow studio peers.

Lazy student is lazy

Feb 11, 20 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
threeohdoor

You should collect all the times you've said something akin to "Lazy student is lazy" and publish a compilation. Surely, at this point you've answered every conceivable iteration of the "Can you help me with my homework?" question.

Feb 11, 20 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Maybe I can post it as a job on Fivr and get someone to search the forum and pull all the comments. At least some of the lazy one-liners have brief (but obvious) additional content.

Feb 11, 20 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

If you're not sure, your motif is 'squares' and everything you design should be a square shape. Cured!

Feb 11, 20 8:56 pm  · 
 · 
atelier nobody

You went to Yale, didn't you?

Feb 12, 20 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

only to visit some of the buildings...

Feb 13, 20 6:29 pm  · 
 · 
leonizer

circle circle dot dot.

Feb 13, 20 10:04 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: