Archinect
anchor

Help needed with annexe layout and space utility 1000 sq feet

sakerugozatchaki

Hello guys I am working on a project for a newly married couple who wish to build an annexe in an existing garden space. 1000 sq feet is the space. The requirements on the ground floor are living, dining , kitchen, pantry, powder room for guest, study. The first floor needs master bedroom with small balcony, master bathroom, walk in closets, 2 small bedrooms with single bathroom shared, storeroom. The stairs would lead to the roof for roof access. I attach the dimensional shape and layout and will upload pictures of the garden space soon. Any help would be much appreciated as this is my first time undertaking such a project. 

The city is very hot in the summer months requiring air conditioning and 3-4 months of pleasant cool weather. Privacy is of importance as the husband has male guests over often and the wife does not wish to be disturbed while navigating the space between ground and first when needed.

Feb 10, 20 4:01 pm
citizen

How much are we getting paid for this?

Feb 10, 20 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
leonizer

1 peso

Feb 11, 20 4:31 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Copy pasting my answer from your other identical thread:

Is this a school project or are you actually getting paid to design this space?  If it's the former, then that's you job as a student to put forth multiple versions of spaces until you decide on an intelligent combination that suits the project brief.  Then have fun with design elements.

If it's the later, then why are you accepting commissions when you rely on crowd-sourcing for your answers?  

Feb 10, 20 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

I too will copy and paste my answer from the other identical thread:

Go fuck yourself with a sharpened stick.  

Feb 10, 20 6:08 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

i'm just surprised to see pakistan's construction industry also still measures in feet-inches.

Feb 11, 20 12:31 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

so you're saying that the US and Pakistan are equally backwards?

Feb 11, 20 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

Shut up you!

Feb 11, 20 7:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: