Archinect
anchor

Joker movie

x-jla

The woke media of course made a big fuss over a movie that was about as violent as Taxi Driver was in 1978....the goofy critics faked bad reviews to appear woke....the movie was absolutely fantastic.  The audience loved it.  Why is there such a disconnect between media/critics and the public when judging art?  Same applies to architecture.  These half ass cowardly critics are seemingly calling for morally infused art...architecture...comedy...The only role of art and design is to enhance the way humans experience life.  That’s all we’ve ever done.  Enhance and reveal the experience of the world.  The rest is all fake news.  End rant.  

Oct 7, 19 3:18 pm

3 Featured Comments

All 18 Comments

Agree with everything you said, except for the fact that it was a good movie. For me, it was a total let down. super redundant and the main character didn't evolve as much as he should've. That said, it probably did what it was trying to do really well.

Oct 7, 19 3:21 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

It’s about a comic book villain...so the story was direct...the acting and cinematography was fantastic. Not just Phoenix but pretty much the entire cast...I typically hate comic book movies, so my expectations were low going in...maybe that’s the difference?

Oct 7, 19 3:29 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

The movie nailed its target audience. That audience does not include the critics who panned it. This is not new, this is not news, and you are not clever for having pointed out the fucking obvious.

Oct 7, 19 3:24 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

What was the
“target audience”?

Oct 7, 19 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Let me guess...”angry disinfanchised white males...” but that’s not true...audience was very diverse...and that’s not what movie was even about...so they faked the narrative...faked the idea that there is an angry audience...faked the review that it was terrible...aka fake news

Oct 7, 19 3:40 pm  · 
 · 
Bench

"fake news" is a meaningless term in 2019

Oct 7, 19 4:01 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Absolutely, Bench. It's akin to saying (or writing) a word so frequently as to need to stop and think if it's even a real word.

Oct 7, 19 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
Bench

It started as a real term for a real thing, ie - literal online mills of clickbait from eastern european countries designed to lure in gullible (and online-illiterate) social media users. It now stands in for anything a person 'wishes' not to be true, regardless of 'factual' truth, which one might note is not a thing.

Oct 7, 19 4:19 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

It also makes mistakes less tolerable (they prove the fake-ness) and adds to the artificial need for balance in presenting news.

Oct 7, 19 4:33 pm  · 
 · 
Featured Comment
SneakyPete

"The media (wrote about) a movie that (I believe) was about as violent as Taxi Driver was in 1978....the critics (wrote) bad reviews....(I thought) the movie was absolutely fantastic.  The audience (in my theater and on Rotten Tomatoes) loved it.  Why (does there seem to me to be) such a disconnect between media/critics and the public when judging art? (I think the) same applies to architecture.  The critics (seem to me to be) calling for morally infused art...architecture...comedy...(I think) the only role of art and design is to enhance the way humans experience life.  (I think) that’s all we’ve ever done.  Enhance and reveal the experience of the world.  (I think) The rest is all (wrong).  End rant.  "

Just in case you wanted to read a rant that says basically the same thing but isn't totally colored by internalized right wing propaganda.

Oct 7, 19 3:42 pm  · 
 · 
Wood Guy

Your version I can engage with. The OP's, not so much... Either way I'll see the movie eventually, and decide for myself.

Oct 7, 19 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Well done.

Oct 7, 19 5:06 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I know nothing about this movie... didn't even know it was released until I saw the string of angry comments.  You'd think it was another season 8 GoT finale or something.  

I love batman but don't care about this one... although I would totally rock a suit like his.

Oct 7, 19 3:45 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Phoenix is a fantastic actor, and had this Character been an original property I might be interested. As it is, cannibalizing incel culture to try and cobble together a Frankenstein's monster of a Joker origin story (the character didn't initially have one, and every attempt to retcon one has been lame) doesn't appeal to me.

Oct 7, 19 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

wo, is that really the attempt made here? If true, then I care even less about it now.

Oct 7, 19 3:52 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

I haven't seen it, might when it becomes a part of whatever streaming service I pay for, but not until then. Here's a review likely of the type jla is railing against which contains a bunch of good links for further reading: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/joker-starring-joaquin-phoenix-sparked-incel-controversy-because-it-s-ncna1062656

Oct 7, 19 4:00 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

You haven’t seen it, but you post articles about how toxic it is....all movies should be PG...and have one of each type of person in it...except angry psychotic white men employed as street clowns. Got it.

Oct 7, 19 6:56 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

You would think people would be as concerned about rap music glorifying killing people when thousands of kids per year are actually listening to rap music, mimicking the style, and killing people. You racist fucks.

Oct 7, 19 6:59 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

So, not caring about a comic book character is racism?

Oct 7, 19 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

Or is it trying to blame rap music for murder?

Oct 7, 19 7:14 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I thought video games were the new rap music when it comes to violence.

Oct 7, 19 7:22 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

I love rap music too...just saying why is media so concerned over this particular glorification of violence but not a peep about rap music? Could it be that they Only care when it supports some narrative? Nahhhh. Media good trump bad! All news is real news!

Oct 7, 19 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Maybe you need to diversify your media sources.

Oct 7, 19 8:29 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

It’s bs. Art isn’t responsible for behavior. Sometimes it has an effect. I think ozzy was blamed for a few suicides. Marilyn Manson too. Rap for gang violence. Artists have no responsibility for the way the audience reacts to their art.

Oct 8, 19 12:51 am  · 
 · 

There have been a lot of movies that received bad reviews and ended up being quite successful. Likewise, there have been a lot of movies that received rave reviews and ended up being flops. This same trend can be applied across art and design, including architecture. To attempt to portray this as some sort of calculated conspiracy is simply asinine. 

Oct 7, 19 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

It’s not a conspiracy...just woke culture destroying the ability to give an honest critique. Black Panther was also very overrated. Works both ways. If Joker was trans, and the same exact movie was made other than that detail, they would be going nuts with praise. My point...Critique is now heavily biased by moral righteousness bs.

Oct 7, 19 5:07 pm  · 
 · 

Sorry ... to attempt to portray this as some sort of political machination is simply asinine.

Oct 7, 19 5:27 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

It’s worse than that. It’s cowardly critics looking for social brownie points from peers. Yuck

Oct 7, 19 5:59 pm  · 
 · 

To attempt to portray this as some sort of social brownie points competition is simply asinine.

Oct 7, 19 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

It’s 100% true.

Oct 7, 19 6:36 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

You honestly believe that this movie wasn’t reviewed with negative bias? And that black panther wasn’t reviewed with positive bias? This was a better movie. Period. Acting, cinematography, story, originality...And funniest thing is...The plot of this movie wasn’t Trumpian as critics seem to suggest...But the plot of BP was actually about pro nationalism. Lmfao.

Oct 7, 19 6:40 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

I mean, I likes BP, but it wasn’t as good of a film overall. Good, not great. The worth of art has become tethered to external narratives that have little to do with the art itself and all to do with the way media wants to frame it and use it as a wedge to further some broader issue.

Oct 7, 19 6:43 pm  · 
 · 

"...the way the media wants to frame it and use it ..." Your conspiracy theories are coming back into the discussion.

Oct 7, 19 6:59 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Not a conspiracy theory. It’s an obvious take on the bias of media critics.

Oct 7, 19 7:34 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

I enjoyed black panther

Oct 7, 19 8:35 pm  · 
 · 
threeohdoor

You really have a strong victim quotient in your identity. Everyone is out to get you, right? Just learn to read between the lines and not get so bent out of shape when something is at odds with your world view. Why does it matter to you that "the media" seemed to have had a particular view on this movie? Just watch it and enjoy it. It's such a sign of weakness that you constantly portray "the media" or "the Left" or whatever as the boogie man. G row up.

Oct 8, 19 10:53 am  · 
 · 

preemptively ... to attempt to portray this as some sort of boogie man out do get you is simply asinine.

Oct 8, 19 12:10 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

I’m not making the controversy up...it’s been in media for last couple weeks. Since movie came out, people have been baffled as to why the critic reacted the way they did. Vice, Vox, the Guardian, as well as many other msm outlets and online film critics obviously critiqued the film through a moral lens. This isn’t paranoia...it’s observation. This trend that I and many others have pointed out has tainted honest objective expert critiques of art. If art is only for the do gooders, then art will offer a narrow window into the world

Oct 8, 19 12:16 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Jus saying, the moral qualifiers reduce the value and seriousness of artistic critique.

Oct 8, 19 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

This is obviously happening in architecture as well. The worth of an architectural work being weighted by the morality of its maker, national / political origins, it’s social message, etc....so now that the media outrage was extinguished by the positive reaction that the public had...they are going after the song at the end because the singer is a creep...a song we’ve all heard a billion times.

Oct 8, 19 12:39 pm  · 
 · 

Critiques will always be framed through some type of lens (cultural, political, economical, what will get the most clicks, etc.) ... no one is disputing that. The job of the critic is to place the work in context (i.e. look at it through a lens) and offer their critical assessment and opinion. To say that because a critique doesn't match the public perception or economic success doesn't mean the critique is invalid, it just means the critic was looking through a different lens than how the public would receive the work. THIS IS NORMAL ... see my original comment above.

Oct 8, 19 12:57 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

The lens that they frame it with lately seems to be very narrow. The fact that everyone needs to infuse moral lecturing into everything they write is why the media and Hollywood types are viewed as elitists. The peasants and deplorables don’t give a shit about getting moral guidance from media and Hollywood. That’s what moms are for.

Oct 8, 19 7:37 pm  · 
 · 

To attempt to portray this as some sort of heroic stand on behalf of the peasants and deplorables who can't think for themselves is simply asinine.

Oct 8, 19 7:50 pm  · 
 · 
Featured Comment
SneakyPete

jla-x is john galt

Oct 8, 19 8:09 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Do you guys have reading comprehension issues?

Oct 8, 19 8:35 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Not a heroic anything...actual everyday people don’t give a shit what these twats think or say. They are irrelevant.

Oct 8, 19 8:36 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

And becoming more and more irrelevant with every virtue signal they fart out.

Oct 8, 19 8:36 pm  · 
 · 

Oh, but it’s so obvious that YOU care what they say making what they say very relevant to you. So by your own actions you’re actually disproving your own point.

Oct 8, 19 10:32 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Try to follow along. It’s really not that hard. I don’t care about what a particular critic says. The public doesn’t care either. I am questioning the general state of the arts and the idea of expert critiques in general. I think it’s important to have professional critiques by film people that judge the quality of film.

Oct 9, 19 12:45 am  · 
 · 

You're not questioning the general state of the arts and idea of expert critiques in general ... you're ranting because the "woke media" said something you disagree with. BTW, we do have professional critiques written by film people that judge the quality of the film. Now see if you can follow along here ... those professional critics aren't there to predict the public's response to any particular film. Rather they are there to place the film in context, and give their professional opinion and analysis. Your personal critique, the public's overall reception, and the professionals' critiques can all exist simultaneously without taking anything away from any of them.

Oct 9, 19 11:21 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

I didn’t say that they can’t coexist. I said that the credibility of the critics goes down with each virtue signal...if their opinion is equal to that of one single audience member, then yeah...but the megaphone that they have amplifies their half assed critiques to seem like more than one singular opinion. See audience vs critics rotten tomatoes below...see the numbers...The media is pushing a narrative. It’s very clear to anyone paying attention. You aren’t paying attention.

Oct 9, 19 10:45 pm  · 
 · 

By calling them out for alleged "virtue signalling" you're signalling your own virtues and pushing your own* narrative. The difference, they get paid to do it ... so yeah, they have a megaphone. Most people can understand that it is still an opinion and don't get all bent out of shape by it. But then again you basically said you need to stand up for the peasants and deplorables who can't think for themselves so maybe I'm being generous in thinking they can come to their own conclusions. 

If you're really that bothered by it, write an angry email to their editors. If you're lucky it will get them reprimanded or fired. If I'm lucky it will get posted on twitter and we can have another laugh. 

*It's not really your own, it's the right's talking points you're regurgitating.

Oct 10, 19 11:29 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

hahah.  To pretend that critics haven’t been lying to get brownie  points....the Dave chapelle special had a critic score of 20% on rotten tomatoes and a audience score of 99%.   That was even funnier than the special!

Oct 7, 19 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Oops spellcheck

Oct 7, 19 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

just more proof that the leftist elites are the new pearl clutchers....who woulda thought...even colored hair is now mainstream.  The counterculture is the “alt-right”.  Nice going pc assholes

Oct 7, 19 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

Alt-right isn't counterculture, it's racism. We fought a war to keep these assholes from ruling the world. F#*ing Nazi's. I hate those people.

Oct 7, 19 5:37 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Yeah I'm not so sure the problem with the world today is that we aren't being nice enough to the neo-nazis.

Oct 7, 19 5:52 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

liberals circa 1990’s are now...”alt-right”. Because some skinny dick form vice says so....Lost it’s Meaning. Agree though...Nazis are bad. Haven’t seen any in a while. The joker theater was filled with lots of different people. Lots of couples on dates. Black, white, Latinos all fuckin away...not all white incels...expept the joker. That’s just a movie though. Remember when they wanted to Ban rap music? Same shit different shovel.

Oct 7, 19 5:54 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

I don't know who "they" is in that post but I'm guessing you're referring to a much wider cohort of people than actually wanted to ban rap music.

Oct 7, 19 5:55 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

You know exactly what I’m talking about. The pearl clutches used to be old republicans that got brownie points from their church pals...now they are young leftists...this is obvious to anyone paying attention. Liberals used to be chill...now they are not...Joker is the latest example of PC culture trying to ruin art for cheap virtue points on social media. The comedians have been talking about this for a while.

Oct 7, 19 6:34 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

PC culture is anti-creativity.

Oct 7, 19 6:35 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

Liberals circa the 1990's are not now the 'alt-right'. Nazis are the alt-right. Period.

Oct 7, 19 7:04 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Yeah. Nazis are bad. Is ben Shapiro a nazi? He’s been labeled alt right...doesn’t fit the profile...maybe the Jewish cap is a decoy!

Oct 7, 19 7:30 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

How many Nazis have you met? My grandpa killed lots of them...I think I saw 2 at a punk show in 1995 once. That’s all. Not an actual big part of daily modern life. But if I ever see one I’ll bitch slap him for ya.

Oct 7, 19 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

it was Tipper Gore that wanted labels on CDs

Oct 7, 19 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Yeah. I remember that. I think 2-live-crew got pulled from shelves or something. Ridiculous then, ridiculous now.

Oct 8, 19 12:41 am  · 
 · 
tduds

'Thanks to TV and for the convenience of TV, you can only be one of two kinds of human beings, either a liberal or a conservative.'

Oct 7, 19 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Just pointing out that this thread isn't a discussion of the movie but a rant about perceived enemies using the (overstated) discourse about the movie as a flimsy example. I'm looking forward to watching the film soon, & maybe I'll start a thread about it.

Oct 7, 19 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

It’s a thread about critique being poisoned by virtue signaling. Kinda funny when the imbalance between elite “experts” and actual audience is soooo off. Where’s DSB when you need her?

Oct 7, 19 5:57 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

On one hand, there are quite a few mis-guided & overblown interpretations of the film. On another hand, there is just as much genuinely good critique and analysis. On a third hand, since when is the popularity of something the indicator of its quality?

Oct 7, 19 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Media is not ok with a particular type of violence, but fine with other types of violence

Oct 7, 19 6:27 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Popularity is not a good indicator of quality...I agree...so why do you support direct democracy and removal of electoral college?

Oct 7, 19 6:29 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

"Media" are plural.

Oct 7, 19 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

If I remember correctly from past discussions...

Oct 7, 19 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

The electoral college is broken but my personal opinion is that it should be strengthened, not abolished. I also have issues with the 17th Amendment. I'm pretty vocally against direct democracy. Anyway, this thread is about movies, not your failed whataboutisms.

Oct 7, 19 6:44 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Must be thinking about someone else

Oct 7, 19 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Did you see the movie?

Oct 7, 19 6:48 pm  · 
 · 

Oct 7, 19 6:13 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

The guy blocks me and then stalks my threads like a crazy ex.

Oct 7, 19 6:36 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

You're not that special . . . deal with it.

Oct 7, 19 7:05 pm  · 
 · 
Featured Comment
SneakyPete

Man, ignore makes this a much better thread.

Oct 7, 19 8:01 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

You guys aren’t very good at ignoring me.

Oct 7, 19 9:42 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

Waiting for a big Revit file to sync . . .

Oct 8, 19 10:40 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

17 vs 38,560....

Oct 7, 19 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

I’m so offended! Those depolrables!

Oct 7, 19 7:36 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

The pc media always lecturing us...they Are soooo woke. This ain’t funny anymore because I said so! Whaaa

Oct 7, 19 7:38 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Sample bias.

Oct 7, 19 7:47 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

The performative outrage over PC Culture is more stifling (and more annoying) than PC Culture because it results in a bunch of try-hard edge-lords embracing a mediocre product just to "own the libs." It's all very fucking dumb and I'm disappointed that you'd buy into it.

Oct 7, 19 7:49 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Bill Burrs new special is fuckin hilarious. Have you seen it? He talks about this stuff a little. Exposes the absurdity in all of it in a bit about actors playing disabled characters. It’s brilliant.

Oct 7, 19 8:19 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

I haven't seen his new special but I love Bill Burr. One of the most underrated comedians working today. When Louis CK got #cancelled I was really hoping Burr would be able to fill the void CK left. Not sure if that's happening though. 

Chappelle, on the other hand, peaked with his Comedy Central show & would rather blame woke culture than try harder. 

Oct 7, 19 8:27 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

F is for family is pretty good too. Chappelle show was great...but comedians understand that the sacred cow has changed. This is linked to current gatekeepers of moral outrage...which happens to be the left media and overall pc culture. Back then it was the Christian Right and the conservatives.

Oct 7, 19 9:39 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

personally, I like it when the morally righteous get poked fun at regardless of who it is.

Oct 7, 19 9:41 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

Oct 8, 19 1:10 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Correct that the rules are not actual rules...I guess it’s more of an annoyance than anything. Like serving food to picky eaters.

Oct 8, 19 3:41 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

But also maybe you're just a bad cook.

Oct 8, 19 4:18 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

I’m an amazing cook :)

Oct 8, 19 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

But you're not great at metaphors.

Oct 8, 19 4:54 pm  · 
 · 
∑ π ∓ √ ∞

"I loved it!" - Incels

Oct 7, 19 8:52 pm  · 
 · 
Lewis Garrison

The movie is good and is soooo much better than all the garbage DC has been putting out. Stop being butt hurt and enjoy yourself. 

Oct 7, 19 9:22 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indiewire.com/2019/10/joker-michael-moore-1202179054/amp

Lord and savior Micheal Moore loved it.  Must not be getting any puss lately 

Oct 7, 19 9:24 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

Same can be said for you . . .

Oct 8, 19 10:40 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

Well...I’m married so you may be right.

Oct 8, 19 12:05 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

Explains a lot of your angst .

Oct 8, 19 12:06 pm  · 
 · 
archi_dude

I'll add one. Virginia beach mass shooting. Different demographic so there's a narrative around a potential racist workplace being the motive (even though there was zero manifesto pointing at this) and therefore almost given a tone its justified.

Oct 8, 19 8:56 am  · 
 · 
x-jla

Good point. The narrative that a white manic is created by circumstances is one that no one wants to hear. Strangely enough the narrative that our environment creates us...and that we aren’t 100% responsible for our actions is one the left has always pushed. When it’s a white incel psychopathic clown that no longer applies. Why? Sounds very racist. Like white people are capable of self determination...and others are incapable of self determination...

Oct 8, 19 12:47 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Reality is, mentally unstable people of any background are more easily influenced by environmental factors.

Oct 8, 19 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
Chad Miller

The thing is that racism and sexism aren't a mental disorder, they're a culture that one chooses to be part of.

Oct 8, 19 6:31 pm  · 
 · 
Happy Anarchy

quick question:

Jla-x is a business owner I think (correct me if I am wrong, but from what I remember reading)

How many of the rest of you own and run a business who are debating with Jla-x?

Oct 11, 19 10:28 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

This guardian article confirms the media bias im talking about...

Oct 20, 19 5:13 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete
threeohdoor

That's an opinion piece. Opinions are NEVER biased. Opinions are the truth! #1984

Oct 21, 19 3:39 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Yes. Opinions...but an opinion that clearly fits comfortably into the overall bias of the Guardian. That was kinda the whole point of the thread. I can dig up a dozen more examples of media outlets attempting to lecture us on morality rather than critiquing the quality of the film...kinda a waste of time with you people though. The brainwashing is too deep.

Oct 21, 19 9:46 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

The fact that you'd need to dig up dozens of examples for us, rather than these op-eds being something we're already choosing to read, kinda undercuts your point here, don'tcha think?

Oct 22, 19 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

No, the point was that the majority of film critics are full of shit. They are judging films with virtue points. Architecture critics aren’t far behind

Oct 22, 19 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

That shit article was a good example of that.

Oct 22, 19 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

You guys are doing a shitty job of arguing on this thread. Worse than usual.

Oct 22, 19 5:27 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

I'm not really arguing anything - just pointing out that you came in and made a thread apropos of nothing as if it was a response to something. You made a point but you're pretending it's a counterpoint. You're throwing a tantrum about what you perceive is other people throwing a tantrum. You seem very affected by people you perceive to be too delicate. Every accusation here is an admission.

Oct 22, 19 5:40 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

This only briefly touches on Joker but is a nice rebuttal to the actual thesis of most of jla-x's threads.

https://gen.medium.com/i-regre...

Oct 22, 19 1:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: