Archinect
anchor

Best way to sell architecture books?

greenlander1

I have probably 200 architecture books I'd like to sell.  I live in LA.  Combo of all kind of stuff but mainly monographs (A+V, El Croquis, and some others).  Ideas on how to sell these?  I've done the Amazon used book thing but it's a pain to wrap and mail each book at a time.  

Oct 6, 19 4:50 pm
Anon_grad2.0

do you have a list of the books?

I might be interested in buying some

Oct 6, 19 11:00 pm
atelier nobody

I believe Hennessey & Ingalls buys used books.

Oct 7, 19 4:35 pm
grid

I'm interested... also in Southern California.

Oct 7, 19 7:06 pm
greenlander1

Yeh when I have some time let me compile the list.  

Thanks for the tip atelier, I'll check out H + I

Oct 13, 19 12:53 pm
robhaw

Find your local architecture school's Facebook group and post an ad there. That's how I sell all my books. 

Oct 13, 19 2:03 pm
johanmorris

Any business man or Entrepreneur or any individual person should need the first step before selling is to create the market. Once you reach the market and you get your prefer traffic to sell. The rate will be manipulated by you according to the traffic. To get this benefit you should have a marketing tool, for that you can use AOL that is very user-friendly App. But it has a drawback that it sometimes AOL mail on android not working can be face so prepare first read and understand all the stuffs before entering into this.

Jan 24, 20 2:33 am
Dokuser

I’d be interested in buying some depending on what books they are. Why not advertise on this thread? Oh wait... I see why.

Jan 31, 20 12:58 am
Dokuser

But actually I am very interested

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: