Archinect
anchor

Best way to sell architecture books?

greenlander1

I have probably 200 architecture books I'd like to sell.  I live in LA.  Combo of all kind of stuff but mainly monographs (A+V, El Croquis, and some others).  Ideas on how to sell these?  I've done the Amazon used book thing but it's a pain to wrap and mail each book at a time.  

Oct 6, 19 4:50 pm
Anon_grad2.0

do you have a list of the books?

I might be interested in buying some

Oct 6, 19 11:00 pm  · 
 · 
atelier nobody

I believe Hennessey & Ingalls buys used books.

Oct 7, 19 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
grid

I'm interested... also in Southern California.

Oct 7, 19 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
greenlander1

Yeh when I have some time let me compile the list.  

Thanks for the tip atelier, I'll check out H + I

Oct 13, 19 12:53 pm  · 
 · 
robhaw

Find your local architecture school's Facebook group and post an ad there. That's how I sell all my books. 

Oct 13, 19 2:03 pm  · 
2  · 
Dokuser

I’d be interested in buying some depending on what books they are. Why not advertise on this thread? Oh wait... I see why.

Jan 31, 20 12:58 am  · 
 · 
Dokuser

But actually I am very interested

Jan 31, 20 1:15 am  · 
 · 
sylviabilli

Greenlander1,

What did you end up doing with your personal library? Did you sell individually? Any tips? I'm in the same situation now, don't want to move them to Europe 

Jun 23, 20 9:19 am  · 
 · 
uwubdi

Also interested!

Jun 23, 20 10:31 pm  · 
 · 
Carch

We have logged our Library using an app. 

If you are interested in any or all of these books, please reach out to me using our contact form online. 
https://www.clawsonarchitects.com/blog-entry/2019/8/16/the-clawson-architectural-library

Mar 10, 21 7:52 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: