Foreign architects in the UK

Carolina Bustamante


I’m planning to move to the UK soon with a Spouse visa, and I’m an architect from Chile, my university got a qualifications validated from RIBA, so my degree is in the level of RIBA PART 2, but I don’t the steps to be able to work as an architect in the UK, if you could help me with some info would be much appreaciated! Thank you very much!

Aug 23, 19 10:54 am

Really, its just applying to firms. Make it very clear that you have a valid work permit (IE - they will not have to sponsor you), explain that you are already qualified as a Part II with the validation, and your past experiences. Nothing special to it.

Aug 23, 19 11:49 am  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: