Archinect
anchor

Ineraction in technological era

Bong

I am trying to work on the change in interaction between people and architecture in the era of technology. Can any one suggest a site/ location/issue that I can work with on this topic?

Aug 4, 19 3:14 pm
Non Sequitur

when is your homework due?

Aug 4, 19 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
AlinaF

Spelling in the digital era. 

Aug 4, 19 8:42 pm  · 
 · 
Bong

I want to do my thesis on this topic. SO I am looking for an Issue/site location to work with. 

Spelling in digital era sounds interesting, can you elaborate?

Thank you!

Aug 5, 19 11:07 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

It's your job as a student to find a site and supporting information for your thesis. Asking random internet wankers to do it for you is lazy. How about your start by defining what the fuck you mean by interaction and then go from there.

Aug 5, 19 11:21 pm  · 
 · 
Bong

Dear Non Sequitur, There's no reason to be so agitated. I am trying to find out if architectural atmosphere and its physical and non physical elements can to anything to engage people in this era where technology often makes us faster and disengaging. It is easier to make a engaging mobile app than a whole built environment. instead of using a living room like architects think, people probably use the mobile device while sitting in the living room. I apologize as it is not my first language. I am working on my own, but I thought someone might already work a lot related to this. that's why I asked

Aug 6, 19 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

so you're using technology (ie. the internet) as a substitute for coming up with your own ideas. Got it. It's always easier to just copy others especially if it's only a few google clicks away. Your topic needs alot of help.

Aug 6, 19 3:00 pm  · 
 · 
Bong

It's easy to get biased, but all I wanted to know about what other people did/ think about it already. I went through atmospheric theory of Bohme or body-mind intentionality of Merleau-ponty. or works of Robert Irwin and James Turrel, Phillips Pavilion or Disney research lab. I found a lot of staff, which is difficult to sort out. I wanted a discussion about what people know more or think of it, what can be a possible application or where it is needed most... a discussion not idea. I deliberately went out of my comfort zone to work with this topic. But I know I will reach somewhere. Thank you.

Aug 6, 19 3:20 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Then start a topic with a specific example instead of a broad "help me do my thesis" plea. Asking for answers without contributing anything will not get you anywhere.

Aug 6, 19 3:26 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

"Hello I would like to do a thesis. Can someone give me a thesis to do?"

Aug 6, 19 12:21 pm  · 
 · 
Bong

I am working on my own, but I thought someone might already work a lot related to this. that's why I asked. clearly you don't.

Aug 6, 19 2:46 pm  · 
 · 
AlinaF

This is troll thread. Abort. 

Aug 7, 19 9:09 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

abortions make baby jesus cry

Aug 7, 19 9:19 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: