Archinect
anchor

What's up recent M.Arch and CPM graduates?!

2020aditic

Hello Everyone.

I graduated in the year 2016 from India with B. Arch degree. From August 2017 till today I am working with a U.S based architecture firm that outsources work in India. Working on residential projects has excited me throughout my professional journey. Therefore, I am willing to take a step forward, willing to pursue masters and work in the U.S.

Just wanted to understand the journey of a recent or practicing M.Arch / Construction project management student. Please feel free to share your experience. 

STUDENT LIFE: Things you like / dislike about your individual program. 

JOBS: How was your internship experience like? Did you find a job easily? Are you on OPT? Have you found a H1-b sponsor yet? How's your work place like? 

Please conclude by giving your opinion on - Is it worth coming to the U.S during a time when the current U.S. President and his administration are against immigrants (specially Indians)?

Thank you.

Jul 30, 19 8:04 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: