European Schools that Offer an M.arch 1 Equivalent?


Are there any European architecture schools that offer a masters degree program that does not require a bachelors degree (or equivalent) as a requisite? I am an american with a bachelors degree in english looking to go overseas for a masters in arch

Jun 19, 19 12:16 am

Not UK. 

You might look for US Uni that does year abroad.

Jun 19, 19 7:59 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: