Archinect
anchor

Australia Queensland - Types of projects can I undertake without being registered?

takuyawatanabe

Hi Community

If you are from Australia and Queenslander or know about the Acts in this states, any comments would be much appreciated.

As title states, is there any type of personal projects that I can service to my potential clients? I understand I cannot call myself an "Architect" just yet since i'm not registered.

I currently holding my Master Degree in Architecture and have more than 4 years experience and would love to start my side journey to undertake any potential project to keep me moving and build my confidence in my career.

I am also in the process to take my architectural exam early next year aiming to become an registered architect in QLD & NSW. Wish me luck.......

If anyone can relate to my situation, I would love to hear your story on how you taken any project in the past during your Master Degree credentials and of course without breaking the law.

Much appreciated and looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks

May 29, 19 10:28 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: