Archinect
anchor

Fire Station Apron

lacaca

I have been trying for about a week to find information about this:  I am designing a fire station whose site is on the side of a hill.  Right now I have a change in elevation of 2 feet between the apparatus floor and the road, with a distance of 42.25 feet.  Which gives me about a 4.7% grade.

May 6, 19 11:00 pm
Non Sequitur

so... Let's a poll here. What's the most likely scenario?

1. Lazy student making a 2nd account to ask the same question thinking it'll get them what they want (without making the slightest effort) 
  2. Two students from the same class have the exact same phrasing and lazy aptitude.
May 6, 19 11:48 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

you are correct.

May 7, 19 1:46 am  · 
 · 
midlander

well this time the question was omitted, and this post now just states a situation. maybe just a spambot copying posts before doing its work of offering us discounted rendering services.

if not, my recommendation is just to add a performance spec for site work that the driveway shall be graded to accommodate a standard fire truck. let the hard questions pass to the experts.

May 7, 19 6:36 am  · 
 · 
arch76

Seems it would only be a 4.7% grade if you go in a straight line to the street...

May 7, 19 9:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: