Archinect
anchor

3d printing as a design tool

Hi everyone! I was wondering what everyone's experience has been regarding using 3d-printing as a design tool for projects. I was hoping to get insights as to when 3d prints might have informed or helped figure out something in a project.

My own experience with it -be it massing models, sectional models etc has always ended up in being more of a presentation piece where I have already figured something out digitally or with a sketch and I am just printing it because it looks cool or intriguing to other people/clients. Any tips on how to make it a genuine thinking tool rather than just another way to draft out an idea? I would love to know how other people use the tool!

Apr 22, 19 11:54 pm
sarawillson012

3D printing design is consists with software. those software are made of some tools like 3D slash, tinkerCAD, freeCAD, sketchup, blender etc. i have an Epson 3D printer and i am facing an issue recently which is related to epson print head alignment. I am looking for a relevant solution. 

Nov 9, 19 12:01 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: