Archinect
anchor

AIA members, what do you do with your copies of Architect Magazine?

Fruehling

I Stack them on the outermost point of my L-shaped desk. convinced that I will find time to 'engage in critical thinking' while skimming the ads and reading the articles.

Mind you, I don't read them. I visualize myself reading them.

In 3 more years of membership, and about 2 gallons of epoxy, perhaps I will have enough copies so that I could build a table or credenza to store my copies of architect magazine. 

Mar 15, 19 2:32 pm
Flatfish

I usually skim the whole thing, get around to reading one or two articles, and then pass them on to a friend in a non-architecture-related profession who likes to read them more than I do.

Mar 15, 19 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
thisisnotmyname

Architect is a godawful magazine.   All USA architectural magazines are on the skids these days, but Architect is the weakest in terms of content.  I've seen about 90% of any month's issue online before the hard copy shows up in the mail.

Mar 15, 19 5:01 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

you know there is an option in your membership settings somewhere not to receive a print copy. they email a link to a formatted digital version that's like viewing an isuu portfolio.

Mar 15, 19 10:50 pm  · 
 · 
OneLostArchitect

toilet paper 

Mar 16, 19 2:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: