Archinect
anchor

NYC LAWS & HYPOCRISIES

x-jla

No longer need to be a doctor to provide abortions.  Still need to be an architect to draw plans.  NYC IS A POLITICAL THEATER. 

Jan 29, 19 11:59 am
Non Sequitur

da fuk?

Do you need a hug?

Jan 29, 19 12:03 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Just shows lowering the HSW bar dramatically is possible when it’s for political profit. Just wondering if architecture will follow in this spirit of deregulation (sarcasm). Maybe if architects start wearing knitted vagina hats?

Jan 29, 19 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

You don't need to be a doctor at all to administer a pill (two in fact) for a medical abortion, has nothing to do with politics but with simple science...

Jan 29, 19 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Aside from the very scientific and logical fact that a third trimester baby is a conscious human, the law essentially deregulates the medical field by allowing non-doctors to provide abortions. Sounds like deregulation to me. Why won’t this spirit extend to interior design, architecture, landscape...nothing political to gain? No steam in the voter base?

Jan 29, 19 1:01 pm  · 
 · 
JLC-1

well yeah, who hires an architect nowadays?

Jan 29, 19 1:14 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Citations required there jla.

Jan 29, 19 1:22 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

I'm waiting with bated breath for post-birth abortions to become legal.

Jan 29, 19 1:25 pm  · 
 · 
Rusty!

On the plus side unregistered architects can now perform abortions! Given my portfolio of built work, I am quite familiar with abortions. Extra $$$ here we come!

Jan 29, 19 1:21 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

Lol

Jan 29, 19 1:47 pm  · 
 · 
tduds

I've taken so many projects through 100% DD only to have them aborted I think this more than qualifies me.

Jan 29, 19 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
Rusty!

"tduds: designer, free thinker, abortionist. With each purchase, free elevation drawing of what your little one would have looked like."

Jan 29, 19 3:11 pm  · 
 · 
( o Y o )

Somebody here is a candidate for a retroactive abortion.

Jan 29, 19 1:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: