Archinect
anchor

Finding a job after master graduation in Germany

nguyentracy

I will finish my Diplom (11 semesters) soon on February 2019 in TU and I expect to work in a good architecture firm, not so small. I have experiences in Asia ( as I did my bachelor there and 2 years working in variety of offices and projects), had internship in Africa (heritage projects), 6 months internship  (working on resident project competitions), about 2 and a half years i worked as working student in an immobilien office in which focused in industrial and office buildings.... I can communicate smoothly in English, German and a bit French (Vietnamese is my mother language), work very fast with multiples programmes...

I'm very ambitious and really want to focus in my career in next years and really need some advices about interviews, about salary...to be honest I havent never paid enough for living in the last few years and its really sad. Like i worked with all my best but never got enough to pay for my rental , etc ... Sometimes I have to work 2 jobs in order to have enough money to live and while studying I have to lend money from friends. And i really shy to bring this topic up but its really really important for me now. So im happy if anyone can help me. 

Jan 16, 19 8:47 pm

Germany's economy is cooking. My friends in Berlin tell me firms are hiring like crazy. Put together a portfolio and send it out - speaking both German and English will be a huge plus for you. 

Jan 16, 19 8:56 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: