Archinect
anchor

MEP Engineering Consultants

SteveAreno

Greetings!

I am new to this forum.  I ran across it while performing a search on MEP engineering.  I noticed there were some posts on the forum where several architects have expressed frustration with their working experience with MEP engineers.

I agree that there are many MEP engineers that can be difficult to work with and that may be due to their educational background and the approach or attitude they have come up in at their various positions of employment.

I am personally a graduate of an architectural engineering program, and have over 20 years experience with providing mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering services for various projects of all types and sizes.  Communication is always at the core of a successful project.  I have incorporated that approach in my design drawings and specifications.  I  always take a very detailed approach to my designs, as I don't like to leave a lot up for the contractor to decide in the field.

I would love to hear more feedback from any architects willing to share their experiences, both positive and negative.

I look forward to hearing from the community!

- Stevo

Oct 6, 18 3:33 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: