Archinect
anchor

Which country will be best for this degree

vincitytaymodaimo

I have completed my B.Arch in 2016 and currently working as an architect in an architectural consultancy firm in Asia. I’ve been thinking of going back to school for my masters but debating between a masters in construction management or M.Arch. Which country will be best for this degree. What would be a better combination in terms of the salary and usefulness with my B.Arch. Anyone who took a similar path? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated because I’m confused.

Sep 24, 18 11:32 pm
randomised

Maybe try the country you plan on working in...

Sep 25, 18 3:55 am  · 
 · 
lower.case.yao

One of my precious coworkers is a New Zealander who got his M.Arch and license in Australia, and is now working in New York.

Sep 25, 18 4:41 pm  · 
 · 
Hamboss

Off topic, but do you know if it is difficult for someone with an Australian M.arch to find a job in USA? Apart from the potential visa issues of course.

Sep 25, 18 11:52 pm  · 
 · 
lower.case.yao

The best time to apply is now as the US economy is booming and there is a noticeable glut in warm bodies. However, fresh graduates with just an M.Arch will find it harder to find a suitable job.

Sep 26, 18 3:15 am  · 
 · 

Have you considered Zurich

Sep 28, 18 7:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: