Archinect
anchor

Masters Suggestion

I am trying to find an appropriate program for my masters and I am looking for somewhere that is at the top of the game for digital technologies and computation. Ideally the program would promote collaboration or at least cross disciplinary thinking with structural engineering since my undergrad was a combined program in architecture and engineering. I have something of a shortlist (ITKE, MIT, KADK, KTH, Delft, some others) but I was wondering if there are specific academics, or universities that I have missed in my searches. I am not looking for a specific geographic region, just a program that will suit my interests. Any suggestions/resources would be much appreciated.

Sep 6, 18 9:09 pm
sashankps

Hi Gordon,
I'm on a similar boat here, looking to apply for masters by the end of 2018. 
IAAC, UCL, AA, Sci-Arc might offer what you're seeking. Good luck.

Oct 14, 18 3:37 am  · 
 · 

Check out Harvard GSD and MIT courses for the same. They seem really intersting for Computation specifically.

Well, even i am in the same boat as you guys. Which courses did you find interesting ..?

Oct 27, 18 3:56 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: