Archinect
anchor

Searching for Sit/Stand foot pedal

TracySwanson

I am currently trying to find a height adjustable desk accessory for a corporate office, as one individual has a hand disability and the push buttons are not feasible. I find this is the option in alternative to a hand crank and was just wondering if anyone knows of a product that would be an add-on as a foot pedal or the like? It seems hard to search for as when I type anything with a pedal, foot rests and under-desk bike options come up. I have found one total desk with a foot pedal but I am looking for it to be more of an add-on? Thank you in advance for any ideas, I am based in Canada

Jun 8, 18 6:51 pm
JonathanLivingston

I think this type of modification is usually done aftermarket. You will not find the demand for a mass produced product to satisfy the expense of production. It should be an easy modification for any electrician to wire a foot switch like this rather then the push button on the desk.  

https://www.zoro.com/linemaste... 

Jun 8, 18 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
TracySwanson

That's kind of what I figured but it was difficult to even search for the product you linked me to. Thank you!!

Jun 11, 18 3:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: