Archinect
anchor

Material Science student and Architectural Industry

Jyiinn

Hi, I am a final year student majoring in Material Science and Engineering in South Korea. Being at the last stage of my degree study, I am currently looking for a place to fit in the society, which industry should I go and what should I be.

I used to have a dream to study architechture but stop because I thought I was bad in drawing (that was a really stupid thought). But I want to give a go at this industry now that I think about it except the fact I don’t know if the industry need a student with my kind of background study, if they do, at which part i can contribute and what should i do next?

I want to dive in slowly into this industry by probably finding an internship in architechtural firms and learn bits and there before i start on finding stable jobs but it’s really not easy as most of them are looking for architechture student with designing task. Hope I can at least get some insight through your advice here!

May 17, 18 12:01 pm
senjohnblutarsky

Industrial design seems like a more logical path with your background, but doing what one wants is also something I highly recommentd. 

May 17, 18 12:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: