Archinect
anchor

Research internship?

ZoeNaq
Hi! I’m currently interested in looking for research internships in architecture with schools/universities in Houston TX. Anyone here who knows something about it??

May 14, 18 10:53 am
randomised

Maybe you could, you know, do some r-e-s-e-a-r-c-h into it, might be good practice.

If I would receive your application and google you, and this thread would pop up, you would so end up in the reject pile.

May 14, 18 5:40 pm  · 
 · 
thatsthat

Why wouldn't you start by looking up programs that are in Houston?  Why bother asking random internet people for help?

I'm starting to think all of these so-called "students" are really just one guy trolling all of us over and over trying to break us.

May 14, 18 5:51 pm  · 
 · 
ZoeNaq
I recently moved to the US, I’ve been researching but not everything is clearly mentioned on the internet. This forum is part of my ‘research’ , this forum is for a reason. To help each other. So people who’ve been practicing locally know it better than me or even the internet. Thanks for the input though.
May 15, 18 2:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: