Master in Architecture? U.K and Germany?


I have recently apply  Master in Architecture to UK and Germany (DIA Dessau). But not sure which to go for? Any suggestions that may help me in making the decision?

Apr 2, 18 11:19 am
I would recommend pursuing a degree from the location where you want to eventually work.
Apr 2, 18 11:54 am

You can also search Master of Architecture Program on the internet. you can simply receive email by the concern university by using the AOL Signup you can simply done your course by choosing the desire location such as U. K. or Germany. 

Jan 21, 19 5:24 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

  • ×Search in: