Archinect
anchor

deakin uni vs uni of newcastle in australia

fromthewoods

hi guys,

So i recently got offers from both deakin and newcastle in australia and i am getting a little bit stressed by what choice to make since i am not from australia and thus can't really visit the campus and stuff in advance.I would really appreciate the help of any aussie student or professional or someone who knows both schools to help me differentiate between both.also, the cost to me is very important because both of the are quite expensive for international student.However i am very interested in the quality od education i will get and i'm more of a practical person ;i would prefer a less theory based program.would really appreciate your views and opinions to help me make the best choice

thank you so much in advance

Mar 16, 18 7:24 am
Non Sequitur
You applied to schools in a foreign country and you don’t know anything about them?

Kids these days, amiright?
Mar 16, 18 7:38 am  · 
 · 
splinesbetweentheplace

You are "more of a practical person" yet you applied to expensive schools that you know nothing about in a country that you "can't really" visit?

I don't think "practical" was the proper word to use... next time use "idiotic", it's a must better fit for you.

Mar 16, 18 8:33 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

honestly, if you can "afford" international tuition... should you not be able to free up some cash and have a visit?  

Mar 16, 18 8:49 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: