Archinect
anchor

UC Berkeley M.Arch admission

archmst

It seems that I have not seen anyone who has received the official reject e-mail. Did they make all the decisions? I'm an international applicant.  Thanks.

Mar 16, 18 4:56 am
splinesbetweentheplace

The writing is on the wall, you did not get in. They already sent out acceptances and waitlist notifications many many days ago. There is a slim chance you may get a last-in-line waitlist spot of which you still would have little to no chance of getting in. Prepare your mind to go to whatever mickey mouse safety school that was nice enough to take an oblivious nincompoop like yourself.

Mar 16, 18 5:35 am  · 
 · 
randomised

"It seems that I have not seen anyone who has received the official reject e-mail."

People somehow prefer to share their successes not their failures. Also, how does archinect know if Berkeley made ALL THE DECISIONS already, isn't that something Berkeley should/would know? Maybe try contacting them.

Mar 16, 18 6:00 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: