Archinect
anchor

Building Laws concerning Extension of Residential Building - HELP

alessandracinti

Hi,

i'm very new to this forum, i need help to find the passages/articles of the building laws of different European Countries about extension of existing residential building for my graduation paper. (when is possible?in which percentage? and so on)
I would need Germany, Spain, France, Romania and Greece. I searched all the internet and my university library but i couldn't find nothing.

Maybe someone from this countries can help me.

Thank you so much anyway

Alessandra

Jan 14, 18 11:10 am
joseffischer

Wow, wish I had time and resources to search all the internet.  Too bad nothing came up.

Jan 14, 18 12:05 pm  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

I hear university is really easy these days and everyone gets perfect grades because of google. Is that true?

Jan 14, 18 1:14 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Lazy student is lazy.
Jan 14, 18 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

Consulting starts at $350 per hour.

Jan 14, 18 6:46 pm  · 
 · 
archinine
All of the internet!
Jan 14, 18 7:08 pm  · 
 · 
alessandracinti

it's a joke, i thought it was obvious

Jan 15, 18 11:54 am  · 
 · 
threadkilla

Just look up what building codes the countries in question use, and look up the chapter on residential construction - there will be a section concerning 'extensions/additions'.

Jan 15, 18 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
threadkilla

If you're in Italy, your library is not likely to have a copy of the German building code etc. You can also conact the Authorities Having Jurisdiction for each of the locations, and if you explain the nature of your research and ask some pointed questions, you might get some meaningful responses or copies of the appropriate chapters from their local regulations forwarded to you, if you're lucky. You have to spend a bit of time figuring out exactly what you're looking for and where to find it, though, because nobody's got the time to do your work for you

Jan 15, 18 1:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: